CT - Crisis of Time CT - Crisis of Time

Very nice.

About time someone went and did this. I have to give you kudos on this one, it certainly looks like you put a lot of work into the art/animation. Anyone can make sprite cartoons, not everyone can do this.

My only beef with this (and what subsequently kept this from a perfect score) was during the fight scene. At several points, there was just too much going on with too many view shifts. While the controlled chaos is a fantastic effect that emphasizes intensity, I think it was just a bit too much here and there. Various parts I had trouble deciphering just what was going on.

The audio goes without saying, a bit of volume control on the explosion noises would curb a lot of comlpaints, but you already are aware of this.

As far as the plot idea - Chrono Trigger's been around so long and had so many fanfic type plots that criticizing (Constructive or not) it after such a comparatively small amount of exposure would be counter-productive.

Anyways, that's all I got for you. Grats on the finished product, and I look forward to more of these. :>

Tyrant-D responds:

Thanks man, I knew the soundings was too deafening, but you know there was just too many sound waves that I had to lower. I must not do that again :p

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

Very, very nice.

It's been a while since I've seen a flash meant to be serious and dark like this one and actually have a high enough caliber animation/sound to make it enjoyable instead of incredibly cheesy. 10 Kudos on this enjoyable piece of work. I really look forward to the rest of this. I think I'll check that site just because of how well done this is.